A study package is available on the USQStudyDesk.
- Introductory Book;
- Study Book; and
- Selected Readings.
- Students should have basic computer literacy skills.
- Students should have a computer of their own or should be able to arrange for regular access
to a computer for exploring CALL software and preparing assignments throughout the semester.
- Students need Internet access, including e-mail and a Web browser.
- Additional Requirements:
1. Students should know how to write academic papers using the APA style.
2. Students are normally recommended to take the CALL course after they complete three compulsory core courses (i.e., LIN5000, LIN8001 and LIN8002) first if possible.